Gumboots are used as a symbol because for someone that’s walking through wellbeing, it feels like they’re walking through mud. That’s why we wear our gumboots to walk alongside our loved ones.
Show your support to the community for mental health awareness during lockdown, by placing a gumboot in your window. Let the kids get creative with decorating and making it bright and cheerful too.
Let’s all get involved! Put a Gumboot on your window and tag @uniquelynelson & @gumboot Friday in your photos so we can still encourage those vulnerable conversations especially in a time like this.
Are you ready to be in to win?
Take a virtual reality tour in the below stores to find Gumboot !
Click on Gumboot, enter your details and be in to win a $500 worth of shopping voucher in Nelson City.
It’s that easy! So get clicking and find the gumboot now.
Competition ends at 12 noon on 6th September.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition ends at 12 noon on 6th September.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.