Buy your tickets now for MarchFest 2019!!!
Saturday 9th March 2019
Marchfest is a celebration of all things Craft Beer and an event for the whole family!
After a successful sold-out event in 2018, the iconic Marchfest craft beer and music festival is back and better than ever.
Held on the 9th March at Founders Park in Nelson – New Zealand’s main hop growing region (top of the South Island). The festival coincides with Nelson’s 3rd annual Beer Week (March 2nd – 9th).
– Set in the historic village of Founders Heritage Park, Nelson
– 10 of the best Top of the South brews
– 5 specially selected NZ wide brews.
– New tasting bar
– Cool live music including Newtown Rocksteady and legendary Kiwi rockers The Narcs! (more acts to be announced soon).
– Family-friendly entertainment, games and activities – Nelson Beer Week from March 2nd – 9th.
– Local artisan food and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
– Option to join the Gourmet Beer and Food Matching Lunch.
Unlike ordinary beer festivals, all the beers available at MarchFest have been specially commissioned for the event and have never previously been tasted by the public.
Nelson Beer Week
- Nelson Beer Week now in it’s third year and celebrating all things beer!
- What’s better than a week filled with beer-related events across different venues.
- Whether it’s pairing beer with food, rewarding yourself after a sporting activity or just socially drinking a pint!
- End with the ultimate event Marchfest! Nelson Tasman’s Craft Beer and Music Festival, on Saturday 9th March at Founders Park.
- Nelson Tasman’s Craft Beer and Music Festival is back for it’s 12th year and bigger and better than ever… a family-friendly event, fun for everyone.
- 15 brews, 7 cool LIVE music, a family-friendly event, fun for everyone. Tickets available now from Marchfest.com, Nelson I-site and the Free House.
- NEW Tasting Bar – it’s a great opportunity for beer lovers to sit at tables, sample a few beers, before going to the main bars to enjoy more of their favourites.
- Local artisan food and a range of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Earlybird tickets offer available now, until February 9th get tickets for only 35 dollars! From Marchfest.com, Nelson I-site and the Free House.
- Listen to cool LIVE music from Newtown Rocksteady, The Narc and Press Roll.
- A family- friendly event with heaps of cool stuff for the kids to do. With our dedicated GK events Kids Zone including face painting and games, there is fun for everyone
Tickets, Bookings and Entry
$35 Early Birds available until February 9th , $45 General
Under-18s free (accompanied by parent/guardian)
Noon – 9.30pm
Founders Heritage Park
87 Atawhai Drive, Nelson
Tickets from Online, I-site Nelson & The Free House Pub Nelson
This Post Has 0 Comments