We are looking for a skilled landscaper/builder. This job would suit someone who wants the freedom to install to a high standard and the flexibility to carry out work in a professional manner. Our team manages a variety of design and install solutions. You will be given the capacity to guide this process and advise our clients and design process but also allow you to focus your skills and energy on the day-to-day delivery and installation of projects. Had enough of working evenings and weekends then this job could be for you…
• Landscaper full time role
• Pay relative to experience and negotiable
• Must be qualified or experienced (3years+) for this particular vacancy as will need to work independently and occasionally lead a small team
• Branded vehicle and tools provided
• WTR, Class 1-2 licences desirable
• Work with our in-house designer to advise, prepare or implement solutions.
• Create or monitor work plans for client and staff
• Work within a team and or independently depending on the size of the job
• Needs to care about the work completed and have an eye for detail – quality not quantity
• Bespoke solutions so work is varied and interesting
• Must be able to work autonomously – order materials, record job progress, and feed back information to the director/client
• Will need to provide evidence of residency / current visa and be able to provide 2 previous employer references
• Based in the Nelson region or familiar with the area would be desirable
Closing date for applications 9th December 17:00. Interviews soon after as we want to start the new year with a new team member.
Please email your CV and a short cover letter highlighting some of the projects you’ve been involved with and your key responsibilities to email@example.com 1/26 Gloucester Street, Nelson, New Zealand 7010