We are looking for a confident barista & foodie
wizard, to join our small but fun team….joining us the month of JUNE 2020
Do You Have?
* Great espresso coffee making skills ( at least 6 months practical experience)
*Genuine interest in good food and even helped prepare lunch food before.
* Clean and tidy appearance.
* Excellent communication skills.
* CAN DO ….attitude & energy
* Going to be situated in Nelson for at least 6 months plus.
If you can answer YES to the above 6 points then this could be the job for you & we would love to hear from you!
* Wednesday to Saturday. Yes, thats right you will have a 3 day “weekend”!
* 30 to 32 hours per week
* 7.45am start usually finished 3.30pm ish weekdays, and 2.30 pm on Saturday.
* Good wages for the right person.
Come in with your CV in person and ask for Bronwyn