It’s always interesting asking local business operators how they ended up…
Our client has a family owned and operated boutique grocery store, that showcases some of the best food products from around New Zealand, specifically the Nelson/Tasman region.
Seeking an enthusiastic kitchen member with baking skills highly desirable
Between 8am -4.30 PM (varying times to be confirmed)
If you have all or some of the below skills and attributes, please get in contact today
• Previous baker work experience.
• Excellent time management skills and reliability.
• A team player attitude with good organization skills, able to execute work at a fast pace
• The ability to work well under pressure. Our client is a busy, vibrant operation and speed and durability
in your work are essential skills
• A desire to create and try new recipes and ideas are welcome
• Good personal hygiene and workspace tidiness
• Methodical work for oven temperature and baking time management
• The ability to produce quality, memorable bakery items for our customers
• Willingness to observe the rules and procedures of the company
You would ideally have, but are not required to have local experience and knowledge of Nelson/Tasman products and flavors & can make a GREAT COFFEE ☕️☕️☕️
Please apply if you possess a great passion baking and working with a great team in a new state of the art building.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
PLEASE USE KITCHEN STAFF IN SUBJECT LINE
0800 111 326
21 Buxton Square
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa