Manual Handler – QuayPack (Casual Opportunities): Port Nelson
Manual Handler – QuayPack (Casual Opportunities)
- Are you a team player and don’t mind physical work?
- Are you ready to help out as and when required?
Port Nelson Ltd (PNL) is the maritime gateway for the Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough region – a vital hub the region’s continued economic growth and prosperity. QuayPack is the warehousing and distribution division of Port Nelson.
We are seeking applications for hardworking individuals to join our QuayPack team reporting to the QuayPack Supervisor.
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for efficiently and safely carrying out a variety of manual handling tasks. The work is irregular and is best suited to individuals seeking part-time or occasional work which can fit around their other responsibilities.
To be considered you’ll:
- Be self-motivated and energetic;
- Fully focused on safe work practices and care of cargo;
- Pro-active and able to work unsupervised;
- Have a high level of physical fitness (vanning and devanning containers);
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have proven attention to detail; and
- Be physically fit and a team player
Ideally you will have worked in a warehouse facility before, with an understanding of quality control. Full training will be provided.
It will also require you to demonstrate our ASPIRE values – Accountability, Safety, Passion, Integrity/honesty, Respect and Excellence.
We operate a drug and alcohol testing programme.
We need to move quickly and will be assessing applications as they are received so please apply ASAP.
For a copy of the Job Description visit Manual-Handler—Flexis-QuayPack-Job-Description.pdf
This Post Has 0 Comments