Apply for the Job: A-temp
About the business
Our client is a locally owned business who are on the lookout for a Production Manager.
About the role
They are wanting someone who is driven and enjoys being part of a busy team as well as getting the job done in a timely manner without taking short cuts to produce a high-quality timber product.
Skills and experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure staff are inputting, adjusting and removing stock from database correctly
- Ensure enough volume, correct grade, size, treatment levels are on hand at all times for production of Glue-laminated products (Timber to kilns, treatment plant, fillet, de-fillet)
- Stock stored in correct locations
- Maintain optimum stock levels in all product categories
- Decide on external feedstock orders required from external sawmills, decide volumes
- Production efficiencies, collate from all daily data metrics from Planer, FJ, Lam
Our ideal candidate:
- New Zealand production experience
- Project management skills
- Experience leading a manufacturing environment ( team size 10+ )
- Negotiating and excellent communication skills
- Organised and great at planning
- Great decision maker and problem solver
- Computer skills including MS Office
- Friendly, approachable and patient
- A great attitude to health and safety
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
This Post Has 0 Comments