Retail Sales Stylist – Nelson: Taking Shape
Retail Sales Stylist – Nelson
Taking Shape is one of Australia and New Zealand’s premier retailers, constantly striving to innovate and create a memorable customer experience. Our purpose is to create awesome, unique and fabulous fashion and curate the customer experience to support this.
Our Nelson store are looking for an amazing Sales Stylist to provide exceptional service to our customers through a personalized experience, and exceptional product knowledge.
Our Sales Stylists:
- Provide exceptional customer service, creating a memorable experience and understanding our customer needs
- Are innovative, and always look for new and better ways of working
- Are confident and stylish, acting as ambassadors of the Taking Shape brand
- Build belonging and a community spirit, with both their team members and customers
Join us if you:
- Have an affinity with the Taking Shape brand, and live, love and breathe our product
- Possess exceptional customer service skills, preferably within a customer led industry
- Are a self-starter, and flexible in line with business needs
- Are bubbly, passionate and committed, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
Taking Shape offers you:
- The opportunity to work with our Tribe, where our employees and customers are celebrated
- Amazing Reward and Recognition opportunities
- A fun work environment where we believe in play as part of your day
- Structured Learning and Development Programs
- Generous Staff Discounts
We are on the lookout for talented and inspired people to join our tribe – people who share our vision, who recognize the importance of making a difference and who want to be part of something special.
If you have the innovation and dedication to help take us to the next level, we invite you to apply today!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
This Post Has 0 Comments