It’s always interesting asking local business operators how they ended up…
LITTLE INDIA – LEVEL TWO UPDATE
As of 11:59am, we are back to Level 2 for the rest of the country (excluding Auckland), & we will still be open for dine-in & takeaways during our usual business hours.
There are a couple of things that we are doing to keep our valued customers & team safe.
– We would love it if you could please pay with PayWave, or card, not cash if possible.
– We will be following all guidance and regulations provided, so please don’t be offended that we won’t be offering handshakes or hugs – just our smiling faces!
– Our tables have been configured to ensure we are meeting distancing requirements
– Our restaurants will follow the seated, separated & single server policy
– Please wash your hands on entry, & stay away if you aren’t feeling well or you have had contact with someone who isn’t feeling well
– We have contactless pickups & delivery available. You can order via our website www.littleindia.co.nz or download our loyalty app via https://www.littleindia.co.nz/vip-club/
– Our Glen Eden & Anzac Ave restaurants are closed for dine-in, but are open for contactless delivery & pick-up. We will update you with the hours & process for this ASAP.
Let us know if you have any questions, & let’s continue to #loveyourlocallittleindia
From all the team at Little India