It’s always interesting asking local business operators how they ended up…
We are looking for that special “all rounder” , if you have the below skills or some of the below skills and attributes, we would to hear from you
This is a permanent role
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / PAYROLL / ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented and highly organised all-rounder to join our team based in sunny Nelson.
Reporting to the Admin Manager you will be required to assist with / be responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
• Creating and maintaining employee and payroll records
• Data entry of employee timesheets into job costing within Infusion software
• Processing weekly payrolls to required deadlines
• Issuing and managing supplier purchase orders
• Processing supplier invoices
• Preparing the monthly creditor batches for payment
• Admin support with HR and H&S functions
• General office and administration duties such as, covering reception area, fielding incoming calls, dealing with general inquiries and customer service
• Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of admin systems and processes
• 35-40 hours per week
• 7.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for a person that can juggle multiple complex priorities and deadlines with solid end-to-end payroll experience.
Strong knowledge of NZ Employment legislation and experience working with ACE Payroll or similar large payroll system is preferred.
If you have a positive can-do attitude and want to be part of a passionate team in a dynamic company, please contact us
📞0800 111 236
👋 21 Buxton Square, Nelson Central
Click here to find out more…