It’s always interesting asking local business operators how they ended up…
Be In To Win Two Tickets to CASINO EVENING FUNDRAISER
Get a chance to join in the celebration of 30 Years of operating a rescue helicopter service in the top of the South Island. Celebrate in style at the Nelson Classic Car Museum with a night of exhilarating entertainment. Enjoy the foyer with a glass of bubbles or a signature Dancing Sands gin mix. Make your way into the main event where you will be surrounded by immaculate cars from more than 100 years of motoring and enjoy delicious canapes. Hear the vocals of the incredibly talented and gorgeous Jane Baken while local design store Shine showcases the best of New Zealand’s evening wear. Join a Texas Hold ‘Em Poker table surrounded by Jaguars or choose one of the Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, Crown & Anchor tables to join in.
Rules are simple.
- LIKE & COMMENT on this post on Facebook or Instagram.
- LIKE & FOLLOW our UniquelyNelsonNZ Facebook page.
- Lastly, Fill up the form below and be in to win.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
If you’d like an extra entry, SHARE to your page for some extra love.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition runs until Thursday 20 May 2021 noon.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.