Whether you're in the market for a special ring or gift…
Want to learn how to build soil in your garden and reduce waste to landfill? Then sign up for our next free composting workshop hosted by Tim’s Garden and sponsored by Nelson City Council.
Having issues with your compost at home? Want to learn how to build soil in your garden and reduce waste to landfill? Then come along to Tim’s Garden to learn how to get the most from your compost bin.
We will have examples of composting techniques, explain some common errors, and give tips on what you can do with your compost around the garden. A fun hour of tips and techniques along with troubleshooting and q&a’s.
- Saturday, June 12th – 3:00–4:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 13th – 5:30–6:30 pm
- Saturday, August 14th – 3:00–4:00 pm
VENUE: Tim’s Garden – 26 Gloucester Street, Nelson
FREE ENTRY* – Sponsored by Nelson City Council
* You must book a space in advance (Workshop limited to 25 participants)
* Please notify email@example.com within 48 hours of the event if you are unable to attend the workshop. This will give an opportunity for others to participate.