Bring your enthusiasm, initiative, and your love for film to life as a part of the State Cinemas team.
This role is public facing – so experience in Retail, Hospitality, or Entertainment is preferred.
The role requires you to:
– Aid sales in ticketing and at the Candy Counter,
– Clean and maintain cinema areas,
– Manage foot traffic flow in and out of cinemas,
– Demonstrate effective and accurate cash handling,
– Uphold health and safety requirements,
– Respond to customer queries and bookings,
– And much more!
Availability for nights, weekends, public and school holidays is a must.
Please also let us know if you have a Duty Manager’s License – there may be opportunity to put this to good use!
If this sounds like you, message or email us with your cv and a cover letter introducing yourself (and your standout skills!) to
Please note – only successful candidates will be contacted.