It’s always interesting asking local business operators how they ended up…
Check out what David Beckham have to say about being part of F45 Training community.
Visit F45 Training at 101 Bridge St. Nelson and be a part of an amazing team.
Also, some tips from Happy Stretching Team at F45 Nelson
Tiiiight hamstrings, who’s got em!? 😬
Keeping these muscles loose is important. Tight hamstrings may be more prone to strain or tearing and no one wants that!
There are a number of exercises and stretches that you can do to help keep your hamstrings loose. It’s a good idea to warm up your muscles before stretching. Try taking a walk or doing some other activity so your muscles are warm.🙌
Here are a few exercises to give you some inspirstion, talk to any of our awesome trainers if you need help or guidance with these.
🤸♀️ Downward Dog
🤸♀️ Foam roll hamstrings
🤸♀️Seated hamstring stretch
– Sit on the ground in a butterfly position.
– Extend your leg with your knee slightly bent.
– Then bend forward at your waist over your right leg.
– You may hold your lower leg for support, but don’t force the stretch.
– Hold for 10 seconds and work up to 30 seconds.
🤸♀️ Standing hamstring stretch
– Stand with your spine in a neutral position.
– Then place your right leg in front of you. Bend your left knee slightly.
– Gently lean forward while placing your hands on your bent right leg.
– Be sure to keep your back straight to avoid hunching over your leg.
– Hold this stretch for 10 seconds and work up to 30 seconds.
Happy stretching team! 👏💪