It’s always interesting asking local business operators how they ended up…
T H R E E 💚
Hallelujah – We will be kicking off the first day of spring by springing back into action!
We will be back from 9am Wednesday 1 September, operating a little differently, but it will be the same familiar faces. Below is what you can expect when shopping with us in Level 3 🛒
– HOURS | 9am -5pm, Monday to Saturday. Closed Sunday
– Operating from the front doors on Trafalgar Street, the store isn’t open to enter for customers, and we are serving from the front doors only.
– No cash sales, contactless payment only please
– How can I shop? You can place orders over the phone, email, Facebook, online at our website, or just by asking staff when you get to the doors what you are after. Contact info is below 🥳
Is it essential items only? No, you can now shop our full range of stock again, with the exception of some NZ
– How can I receive my order? Delivery or click and collect from the store. You can have your orders shipped straight from online, or if you order directly with us we can deliver locally to your door (contactless of course!)
– What NZ Post services are available? Domestic postage is available however international post and Bill Pay isn’t until Level 2
– What about Lotto? Not in store in Level 3, but you can still be in to win online!
– Can you help me find something for Fathers Day? Absolutely! We will have cards and gifts at the forefront to help you chose the perfect gift.
– What about if I’m not sure what gift to buy? Never fear! You can purchase Electronic Gift cards on our website, and Dad can choose for himself – https://www.paperplus.co.nz/egiftcard
We are excited to get back into things, but please be patient as shopping looks a little different. Still have a question? Contact us on Facebook Messenger, or reach out using the contact info below.
Finally, THANK YOU for supporting local during Level 3, and see you soon 💚💚💚