It’s always interesting asking local business operators how they ended up…
Kia Ora BC whanau! Who’s pumped for level 2!?! We’re so excited to unlock our doors – from 12pm tomorrow (wed 8th), we will be open to the public and can’t wait to see you ❤️
Just a couple of things for you to know about if you’re keen for a burger at L2;
– Get your scan on. We have QR codes on the entrance and in our menus so please make sure you’re checking in.
– Please wear a face mask until you are seated & eating/drinking.
– Keep your booty sat, unless of course you need the loo.
– Peak times may mean you’ll have to wait outside due to new capacity limits, we recommend booking so that doesn’t happen for ya.
– Our tables have been rearranged to ensure social distancing so please don’t move them before checking with staff.
– We’ll be operating table service only, with single servers where possible. This means avoiding the bar area unless paying the tab.
– Be a good egg. Level 2 is a bit of a challenge for the team, so if you could be chill with us whilst we navigate it, that would be swell. Service may be a little slower than usual but we’re doing the best we can.
Lastly, this lockdown has been super tough on local businesses, who were only just recovering from the last one. We know it had to happen and isn’t anyone’s fault, but heaps of places are up struggle street! So pretty please, if you have some spare dollars, spend local 🥰
Thank you so so much for your ongoing support!
Our donuts are available for delivery and click & collect throughout level 3! Grab a bunch for the whole bubble with our 4, 6, 8, and 12 packs.
Order via @delivereasy.nz