Be in to WIN two tickets to Paradise or the Impermanence…
LITTLE INDIA – LEVEL TWO UPDATE
As of 11:59pm, we are back to Level 2 & we will be open for dine-in, takeaways & delivery. (excluding Auckland as they remain at level 4) We will have our updated hours posted soon.
These are a few of things that we are doing to keep our valued customers & team safe.
– We are required to ask all customers to sign in via the Covid tracer app. We will have an alternative sign in method available.
– We would love it if you could please pay with PayWave, or card, not cash if possible.
– We will be following all guidance and regulations provided, so please don’t be offended that we won’t be offering handshakes or hugs – just our smiling faces!
– We are restricted to 50 people so please do book your table to avoid any disappointment.
– Our tables have been configured to ensure we are meeting distancing requirements.
– Our restaurants will follow the seated, separated & single server policy.
– We have contactless pickups & delivery available. You can order via our website www.littleindia.co.nz or download our online ordering app available for apple and android.
– Please use the curb side pick up option for takeaway orders. This will help us have more space available for our diners.
We cannot wait to see you all soon #loveyourlocallittleindia
From all the team at Little India
🇮🇳 We do not add MSG or sugar to any of our dishes, & we have many gluten-free options. You’ll find everything from traditional naan bread, biryani, daal makhani to more modern dishes like our chilli chicken or chilli paneer 🧡🌿