At Timezone, we are committed to playing it safe.
We’ve all had the time to hone up our gaming skills on the couch now it’s time to try them out for real!
We’re excited to see you back at Timezone Nelson and want to let you know how we’re going to give you a safe space to satisfy your senses. Minimal Touch, Maximum Clean, Keep the Distance!
To prevent the COVID-19 virus from making a comeback we are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe and help us spread the fun, not germs.
To comply with New Zealand Government requirements, we are displaying the official NZ COVID Tracer QR code posters at the entrance to our venue. Please check-in when you arrive and if you’re over 12 years old, wear a mask.
Alert Level Restictions
ALERT LEVEL TWO
Maximum of 50 people allowed in venue at any one time.
Masks are mandatory to be worn in venue.
Must scan in with QR code to enter or sign in.
Laser Tag is closed.
Keep 2m from people you don’t know.
Every second Bowling lane will be closed and there will be a maximum of 4 people allowed per lane.
Kidzone at Zone Wairau will remain closed.
Birthday Parties cannot be held, and cannot be booked.
ALERT LEVEL THREE & FOUR
Venues will remain closed.
Stay Home If Sick
First things first, please stay home if you show any signs of illness. Our team will be doing the same. We will gladly postpone any bookings if you can’t make it on a particular day.
Team Certified Training
Our team have all completed and been certified with our new training, ‘Hygiene Hero’. Developed to cover everything Covid-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is and how it is best prevented. What sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do in the event that a team member or Guest is in the venue who has flu like symptoms. The team who are certified will be wearing a ‘Hygiene Hero’ badge so you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising stations at key areas of our venues.
- While our games will be clean, sanitising wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you have a safe choice if you want to wipe down the game before hitting Player One.
- We encourage you to use contactless payment over cash. We have enabled PayWave on all our eftpos machines. We will have an online advance booking system coming soon.
- After your next big win on a game, you will notice that the paper tickets have turned to electronic tickets that will load automatically onto your Powercard.
- If bowling, you can wear your own sneakers rather than bowling shoes.
- PPE like gloves and masks are not recommended by the health authorities, but we do have some on hand if you feel more comfortable – just ask our team.
- We’ve introduced our ‘Hygiene Heroes’ who will provide detailed sanitisation of equipment.
- We’ve classified some of our high touch attractions ‘Single-use Sanitise’. These are our attractions that will be cleaned after every use and signage placed on them to let you know their safe. This includes activities such as bowling balls, VR games, laser and bumper cars.
- We have hourly clean routines for all our team, with sanitising equipment on hand. They will not only be cleaning games but high traffic areas like handrailing’s, door handles, and bathrooms.
- We’re taking our end of day clean to the next level and going for daily deep clean.
- Contact Register
Keep the Distance
- We are complying with Government Restrictions of only allowing a maximum of 50 people into our venues at one time.
- We’re asking all guests to Stay and Play in their bubbles and keep the distance from people they don’t know.
- You’ll see distance reminders and direction markers at key areas and positioning prompts just in case you forget in all the excitement.
Visit TIMEZONE NELSON at 60 Achilles Avenue Nelson, New Zealand 7010