Experienced Accountant/Advisor: WK Strawbridge Limited
Pivotal in the growth of our firm and developing strong client relationships, and supporting the Directors, this role presents the opportunity to progress your career to a leadership position.
Are you a competent accountant with 3+ years experience looking to join an innovative and proactive team and develop your career? We have a position available in our team of highly qualified and motivated professionals.
We are passionate about supporting our team to achieve their career objectives while working with our clients to achieve their business and personal goals. We are more than just a compliance firm. Accordingly, you’ll need to really understand the business environment and how to communicate with business people.
What we offer:
- A flexible working environment to support your work/life balance
- Opportunity for personal development and career growth
- A winning team with a great culture
As Senior Advisor, key responsibilities for the role include:
- Preparation and review of financial reports
- Preparation and review of income tax returns, GST returns and other statutory requirements
- Meeting and communicating directly with clients
- Providing technical support to the accounting team
- Preparing monthly management accounts for select clients
- Assisting the team to develop advisory solutions for clients
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a NZ CA firm
- A sound knowledge of NZ reporting requirements
- A good understanding of NZ Tax legislation
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Computer skills, Xero an advantage
- An outgoing personality, honesty, integrity and a sense of humour
If this sounds like you, then we would like to talk to you. Please apply via Seek.
See our website www.wkstrawbridge.co.nz to find out more about us.
This Post Has 0 Comments