Fairy Forest House Competition: The Brook Waimarama Santuary
We can’t wait to see how CREATIVE you are!!
Terms and Conditions of Entry:·
We only allow the use of natural biodegradable materials. (Please no plastic, paint, metal etc.)
· The maximum size of a Fairy House is 300mm x 400mm, the smaller the better!
· Bring your entry to the Brook Sanctuary Visitor Centre by Monday Oct. 25 (Labour Day). Late entries are unlikely to be accepted.
· Ensure your entry comes clearly labelled with your name and contact details
· A team of judges at the Sanctuary will choose the best Fairy Houses and the winners will be announced the following week after Labour weekend
· There is no physical prize given to the best ones but they will be exhibited inside the Sanctuary the last week of October for all visitors to enjoy.
· If you want your entry back, fairy houses can be picked up at the Sanctuary from November 12. during these weekend hours: Friday-Sunday between 9am and 5pm. Please pick up by 30th of November as the Sanctuary will be unable to store the fairy houses past this date.
This Post Has 0 Comments