With Paula being greatly involved in organising The Great Christmas Market, taking place on Sunday 21 November 2021, at Founders Heritage Park in Nelson, she says “things may look a little different this year with precautions in place for Covid19 but we are so happy to be able to bring our event to you for another year. We have ticketed the event to ensure social distancing can be maintained. Tickets are only $3 each and $1 from every ticket is going to our 2 charities Kidscan and Life Education Trust.”
Nominate anyone, you would like to share a pass with.
Be In To Win One of Five Double Passes To The Great Christmas Market
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition ends at 12 noon on 16th November.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.