Join our Team: The VIC Public House
Looking to start a career in hospitality, gain more experience or change it up?
When looking for people to join our team, we are on the hunt for 5 key attributes;
1. Personality – a bit of banter goes a long way. It is super important that we can share a laugh and have a lot of fun, whilst getting the job done.
2. Potential – in most cases when business’ hire, experience is key. Here, if you have got the right attitude, willingness and ability to learn quick, and a real passion for the industry, you could well be in. We prioritise giving opportunities to those that choose hospitality as a career. Although, sometimes qualifications are needed at management level.
3. Speed – The Vic can get very busy, especially on big nights, so you will need to have the ability to switch gears pretty fast.
4. Flexibility – We do require that you are able to work any shift including a range of days, nights, weekends and split shifts.
5. Reliability – This is about being a team player. If you can consistently be on time, and hook a brother/sister up when the going gets tough it is more valuable than gold.
In return, we offer an exclusive staff privilege scheme to all our employees. You will find out the full details when you are hired, but here is a sneak peak;
– Sweet discounts at various stores, bars, restaurants around town.
– Gym membership, and a whole bunch of other stuff that looks after your physical and emotional health.
– Competitive pay rates and opportunity for upskilling & personal growth.
Duty Manager: 2x full time roles available, 1+ years experience restaurant management, LCQ & current General Managers certificate required.
Chef de Partie: 1x full time role available, 1+ years experience of cooking in a professional kitchen & relevant qualifications required.Front of House: Multiple full and part time roles available, experience preferred but not required for the right person
This Post Has 0 Comments