It's a local success story that has overcome some tough times…
We are on the hunt for a highly-motivated and passionate Administration Manager to head up the admin/support team to support our Nelson office!
A varied and autonomous role, we’re looking for someone who is a problem-solver, a great team player and has strong management skills.
For more info and to apply now visit
We are looking for a highly-motivated Administration Manager to join our team in the Nelson CBD. This is a varied and autonomous role which heads up the administration and support function in our practice to support our wider team.
Key deliverables of this role include:
- Management of our support team
- Oversee workflow of the accounting team to ensure timely delivery of compliance work to clients
- Successful delivery of projects and system implementation
- Oversee marketing content and organise networking events
- Overall management of day to day tasks as required
We are more than just a compliance firm. Accordingly, you’ll need to really understand the business environment and how to communicate both internally to our staff and externally with our network. Ensuring the smooth running of the office and that processes and procedures are adhered to by staff will be key aspects to your day to day work.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- A great team player
- Have an interest in HR, and the ability to support HR admin processes
- An interest in accounting and business;
- A good knowledge of computer skills, Xero knowledge is an advantage;
- Excellent time management
- An outgoing personality, honesty, integrity and a sense of humour.
You will be well rewarded and be part of a friendly and vibrant team.
Applications close 10 January 2022.
To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Our Nelson office will be shut from midday Wednesday 22nd December until 8am Monday 10th January
Wishing you and your whānau a safe and happy Christmas and New Year 🎉