Be in to WIN the pawfect getaway to Nelson!
Take a Virtual Reality tour in the remarkable pet-friendly Chelsea Park Motor Lodge to find Fluffy, our furry friend.
Simply click on him to enter and be in to WIN!
The prize includes a 2-night stay for two people at the remarkable pet-friendly Chelsea Park Motor Lodge, a bottle of bubbles, in-house continental breakfast, and a $100 hospitality voucher to be spent at any Nelson City restaurant, valued at $550.
Click here to read more about Chelsea Park Motor Lodge
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition ends at 12 noon on 7 March.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
This Post Has 8 Comments
Hi Tomoko and Dean!
I just found this article on your Facebook page and was really impressed by what you guys done since starting mortal business.
Especially in the situation you guys needed some help but chosen to help other local businesses as well.
I hope one day I come over to Nelson and stay at you guys place.
I hope Mia Chan doing well too.
Good luck to you guys.
Thank you for the supportive comment.
We are enjoying our new venture and new life in Nelson.
It will be lovely if we see you when you are in town, Mia is growing up and doing well.
Hey Dean & family
Congratulations on your new and upcoming job love Nelson even if I don’t win I will definitely pop in and say hello next time we are down in Nelson.
All the best
Thank you Michelle,
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Tomoko and Dean
Hello Dean and Tomoko,
As an ex Air Newzealander. I would love to support your business on our next trip to Nelson, which we are hoping isn’t too far away.
Congratulations on your venture and especially being pet friendly.
All the very best
Kia Ora Pamela,
Thank you for your kind comment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Motel in the near future.
Tomoko & Dean
Wonderful venue. Great location and excellent being dog friendly. 🐶
Would love to spend a weekend in Nelson soon. Hopefully we can stay at your place.
All the best.