Join our Team: WK Strawbridge
We are seeking a capable Taxation Administrator to join our Nelson office. This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent communication skills and a highly personable manner to join our team.
We are passionate about supporting our team to achieve their career objectives while working with our clients to achieve their business and personal goals.
This role may suit someone with an accounting background looking for a change in career, or an efficient administrator with a strong understanding of NZ tax requirements.
What we offer:
- A flexible working environment to support your work/life balance
- Opportunity for personal development and career growth
- A winning team with a great culture
We are looking for a dedicated and vibrant person who has:
- Good knowledge of the Inland Revenue (IR) tax payment system
- A passion for working in a client service environment
- Strong administration and computer skills
- The ability to use initiative, prioritise workflow and multi-task
- Xero and XPM experience would be advantageous
- An outgoing personality, honesty, integrity and a sense of humour
- Great communication and desire to work as part of a team
Key responsibilities for this valued role include:
- Day-to-day tax management including processing assessments and dealing with correspondence
- Liaising with IRD as required to manage client needs including registrations, linking of new clients, managing extensions of time and applications for tax types
- Management of tax pooling
- Provisional tax notice management
- Maintenance of IRD client list and relevant areas of the internal client database
This role will be part-time, 25-30 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then we would like to talk to you.
This Post Has 0 Comments