We are hiring! ? If you have ever wanted to learn the in’s and out’s of New Zealand Post, and you love working in customer service, then we have the job for you.
Location: Nelson, Nelson / Tasman
Job type: Full time
Do you have exceptional attention to detail? Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Then keep reading…
Paper Plus Nelson are seeking their next customer service superstar to work within our Postal Services Team.
This is a full-time position, working Tuesday to Saturday.
Sound good? Then ideally you will possess the following…
- Proven high level of retail customer service experience
- Ability to pick up systems and processes quickly
- Data driven with exceptional attention to detail, – you love ticking all the boxes!
- Able to lift up to 20kgs – sometimes we have heavier parcels / stock to move
- Proactive and able to take on different duties when needed
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player
- Be able to display leadership within a team and take charge of a situation when required
- Have an interest in books, stationery and giftware – We also sell some pretty cool things in our store
- Previous NZ Post experience is preferred but not essential
- We are a locally owned and operated business, who love our customers and serving our local community, therefore we are looking for someone that shares our passion for helping people and providing excellent customer service.
If you have made it this far and think, yes… That sounds like me! Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
As we are after the right fit for us, we will hire when we find the right person, so don’t delay. This position can start ASAP.