Compost 101 with Tim’s Gardens and Rethink Waste Whakaarohia – Free registration here
21st September, 5.30 pm-6.30pm
Tim’s Garden, 26 Gloucester Street, Nelson 7010, New Zealand
Come to one of our popular free workshops to learn the basics of composting, ask troubleshooting questions and pick up a free composting starter gift bag.
Our 1-hour workshops are suitable for beginners or anyone who wants to learn a bit more about composting (or worm farms and bokashi).
Your free gift bag includes:
– A Spruce Cloth thanks to The Green Collective (these dishcloths are super absorbent, durable & home compostable)
– Seeds from Tim’s Garden to help your garden flourish
– A $20 subsidy coupon to buy a compost bin, bokashi bucket, or worm farm thanks to NCC (for use at approved retailers)
– Compost 101 information leaflets thanks to NCC
– Tim’s Garden special offer for a one-on-one horticulture consultation
Composting 101 Workshops are held each month, located in-store at Tim’s Garden – 26 Gloucester Street, Nelson City.
Seats are limited so please ensure you register your attendance.
Rainwater Harvesting workshop
Time & Location
26 Oct, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Tim’s Garden, 1/26 Gloucester Street, Nelson 7010, New Zealand
About the Event
Are you ready for a happier, healthier summer garden?
Let us help you get started in harvesting this fantastic, natural, free resource that promotes great soil health and increase your crop yields – the rain.
Come along to our Rainwater Harvesting workshop held on Wednesday 26 October 2022.
Tim will be talking about rainwater collection, storage, and use. Learn more on how to have your own water supply for your garden.
We will be covering the following topics:
• Why have a rainwater tank and what is a suitable size for your home
• Rainwater tank samples and how to install a simple kit
• Irrigation systems
• Water-saving tips for your garden
• Q & A Session
Cost: $10 inc.GST, please register here.