Join the Kitchen Team: The Buxton
The Buxton is a bar and restaurant located in the heart of Nelson City in a beautiful Art Deco building, where delicious food, drinks and good company all come together.
Our kitchen team are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join their team for the busy Christmas season. The position will involve general kitchen duties as well as food preparation, maintaining a clean and orderly kitchen and plating up meals. The position is approx. 10 to 15 hours per week, including evening and weekend shifts, with every Sunday and Monday off.
To apply for this role:
• Good knowledge of Culinary practices & techniques food preparation and service
• Responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines including Food Control Plan management
• Great communication & organisational skills
• Work well in a team and under pressure
• An enthusiastic, positive attitude and take pride in your work
• Previous experience working in a kitchen
You will need to have a strong work ethic, positive energy and be a team player. Hourly wage rate can be negotiated and comes with other staff benefits such as staff discount.
Send your application with C.V to email@example.com.
This Post Has 0 Comments