Events at Tim’s Garden
Christmas Wreath Workshop – $115
Join us for an evening of Festive Christmas Wreath making at Tim’s Garden, Friday 9 December, 6pm – 8.30 pm.
We will kick the evening off with a step-by-step tutorial by Kat from Kat’s Floral Design. You will be guided by on how to tie your own traditional Christmas wreath with an array of fresh Christmas greenery. Once completed you will decorate your wreath with pinecones, dried orange slices, an assortment of Christmas baubles or select from the many other materials available to inspire your inner creativity.
This 2.5hr workshop includes the following:
☆Step by step wreath demonstration
☆All materials for the wreath
☆Tools supplied (BYO snippers please)
☆Guidance whilst making your wreath
☆Christmas wreath to take home to hang on your door or enjoy on the table in the the lead up to Christmas
☆An assortment of drinks and nibbles
- No floristry experience required
- Our workshops are always popular and spaces are limited to ensure quality tuition so be sure to register in advance
Composting 101 – FREE
Come to one of our popular free workshops to learn the basics of composting, ask troubleshooting questions and pick up a free composting starter gift bag.
Our 1-hour workshops are suitable for beginners or anyone who wants to learn a bit more about composting (or worm farms and bokashi).
Your free gift bag includes:
- A Spruce Cloth thanks to The Green Collective (these dishcloths are super absorbent, durable & home compostable)
- Seeds from Tim’s Garden to help your garden flourish
- A $20 subsidy coupon to buy a compost bin, bokashi bucket, or worm farm thanks to NCC (for use at approved retailers)
- Compost 101 information leaflets thanks to NCC
- Tim’s Garden special offer for a one-on-one horticulture consultation
Composting 101 Workshops are held each month, located in-store at Tim’s Garden – 26 Gloucester Street, Nelson City.
Seats are limited so please ensure you register your attendance.
Houseplants & Wine evening – $20
Come and celebrate silly season with us on Friday 16 December from 6 pm – 8 pm. Look around the store with a friend or meet other plant-loving people, have a wine (or two) and some nibbles, and find out more about houseplants.
Hosted by Tim, our Houseplants and Wine evening will include:
– A presentation on Houseplants and their care, including information about watering, feeding, pruning, selecting an appropriate location for your plant, and choosing appropriate pots for the size of plants
– Amazing pot and plant specials on the evening
– Wine & nibbles
This Post Has 0 Comments