Tis the Season to Sparkle and Sing – Spanish Style
Following a very successful Villancicos last year the Spanish speaking community are back again with a few instrumental additions and dancers.
Alvaro S. Moreno will lead us with some happy Spanish Christmas songs.
Remember to bring instruments to shake or strum, or just come and enjoy the atmosphere.
• You are supporting the Spanish community.
• You are valuing our space and the mahi that goes with it.
• You are building social cohesion and connection.
• Singing is good for you.
• You are helping an organisation that believes in equity.
• You are giving people a sense of belonging.
• Music grows brain cells.
• It will make you smile!
This Post Has 0 Comments