Be In To Win This Valentine’s Day Hamper
We are celebrating the month of love with a fabulous Valentine’s Day giveaway!
Prize includes a hospitality voucher at your favourite Nelson City Restaurant, a Nelson City Taxis voucher, a pamper package for two at Mabin House and a gift voucher from BKinky.
• Hospo Voucher (of any restaurant in Nelson CBD) @ $110
• Nelson Taxis Voucher @ $50
• Mabin House Voucher (The Cat’s Pyjamas 60min | $120 X 2 @ $240
• Be Adult Voucher @ $100
Total hamper value @ $500.
To take part:
1. Mention the special person you would love to celebrate this special day.
2. Make sure you LIKE the facebook post.
3. Like & Follow our UniquelyNelsonNZ Facebook page.
4. Fill up the form and be in to win.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Please share this special competition with all your friends and family! The competition ends on Feb 14, 2023 noon.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition runs until noon on Monday 14 February 2023 noon.
- To enter this competition, you must be over the age of 18 years old.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
This Post Has 0 Comments