Arts Council Nelson seeks a dynamic, people-orientated person to manage Nelson’s Refinery ArtSpace facility and its diverse programme of exhibitions and events. This is a permanent part-time position for 25 hours p/w.
The successful applicant will have:
- a passion for community and contemporary arts
- strong administrative and communication skills
- a positive can-do attitude to working independently and as part of a team
- relevant qualifications or experience in the arts sector
- an understanding of working within a community organisation.
Experience in recruiting and managing volunteers and a sense of humour would be an advantage.
Download the position description here.
You will need to submit your CV and a cover letter to apply. Applications close 6/8/19.
For further information on the role please contact Community Arts Manager via email at email@example.com.