Job Vacancy Intermediate Accountant: WK Strawbridge
Are you a competent accountant with 3-5 years experience looking to join an innovative and proactive team and develop your career? Due to continued growth we have a position available in our team of highly qualified and motivated professionals.
We are passionate about supporting our team to achieve their career objectives while working with our clients to achieve their business and personal goals. We are more than just a compliance firm. Accordingly, you’ll need to really understand the business environment and how to communicate with business people.
What we offer:
- A flexible working environment to support your work/life balance
- Opportunity for personal development and career growth
- A winning team with a great culture
Your duties will be:
- Preparation of financial reports
- Preparation of income tax returns, GST returns and other statutory requirements
- Meeting and communicating directly with clients
- Providing technical support to the accounting team
- Preparing monthly management accounts for select clients
- Assisting and training clients and team in the use of Xero and MYOB
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a NZ CA firm
- A sound knowledge of NZ reporting requirements
- A good understanding of NZ Tax legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- A sound working knowledge of Xero and MYOB
- A team player attitude
If this sounds like you, then we would like to talk to you. Please apply online with your current CV.
See our website www.wkstrawbridge.co.nz to find out more about our firm.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an accountant?
This Post Has 0 Comments