Often considered one of Italy's most memorable dishes, beloved pizza is…
The Nelson Farmers Market offers market goers a wide range of locally grown fresh produce – vegetables, berries and fruit; nuts, seafood, dried meat, artisan jams and preserves, freshly baked breads and pastries; herbal tea, kombucha, eggs, plants, food stalls, raw food, sauces, and more, depending on the season.
STALLHOLDERS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2021
You will find these stallholders at the Nelson Farmers Market this week. For more information about each one, click the link to their information page.
- Brookfield Free Range Eggs, duck and hen eggs as well as goats milk and berries in summer
- Co-Op Stall, a treasure of a stall featuring different aritsan producers including Aroha Chocolate, Old Road Estate Candided Figs, Pinoli Pinenuts, Eva’s Turkish Delight, Golden Mile pickled onions and garlic sauce and Homemade.Kiwi dried soups.
- Don Rodrigo Artisan Baker, an incredible section of sourdough bread products
- Enzbee Honey, a variety of honey and herbs
- FRUT 4 U Lowes Orchard, an impressive range of strawberries, apples, pears, peaches, nectarines, apricots.
- Gostoso, Brazallian croquettes,
- Jamu, Indonesian tonic drink.
- Just Be Food & Drinks, delicious food made with Farmers Market ingredients,
- Kakariki Olives, amazing olive oil. Buy in bottles or refill your own. You will find them in the Viavio Cheese gazebo.
- Koefaga Vanilla, from November to March, Click here
- Little Shaggery Farm, Certified Organic Fruit, apple cider vinegar, fruit leather, click here
- Mighty Mushrooms, fresh oyster and pink mushrooms, pickled mushrooms in a variety of flavours and mushroom growing kits. Click here.
- Nutt Ranch, Halzelnuts and Hazelnut Butter in a variety of flavours, Click here,Comes third Wednesday of each month
Okainamu Organics, organic fruit and vegetables, Click here Fortnightly at the moment
- Pure Carnivores, Raw Pet Food
- Rainbow Kitchen, organic vegan pies.
- Sweet Acres, January to April, garlic, beans, grapes and fejoas, Starting 3 February 2021
- Tasty, tomatoes and onions,
- The Sausage Press Deli Co, assorted meats, smoked mushrooms, etc.
- The Vegetarian Butcher. Vegetarian and vegan bacon, steak, pastrami, chicken, etc.
- Tree Ripe Orchard, cherries, apricots, peaches, boysenberries, (From Nov-March)
- Veda Organics, a variety of organic vegetables and fruit
- Viavio Cheese, a mouthwatering array of award winning Italian cheese.
- Umukuri, January to March, peaches, plums
AWAY THIS WEEK
Kai Fungi, mushroom growing kits and fresh mushrooms, click here
These stallholders are at the Nelson Farmers Market for several months at a time during their season.
Neudorf Mushrooms, famous mushroom soup, fresh, dried and pickled mushrooms. From March to August Click here
Spring Grove Strawberries, November-February, strawberries, plums, citrus. Click here
Romanos, capri tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, fennel, capsicum. Click here
Windsong Orchard, February, plums