WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED FRONT OF HOUSE PEOPLE.
We have clients in and around our beautiful Nelson area.
There are multiple positions, some starting now and on a roster system and others later in the new year, 25-30 hours to start with.
The ideal applicants will be:
· Someone who has barista experience, working in a fast-paced environment
· Strong focus on customer service
· Clear, strong communication skills operating in a small team
· Flexible in availability – these cafes / restaurants operate 7 days/nights a week
· Fast and efficient – not afraid of hard work
· Has a bubbly personality, is friendly and has calm manner.
· Works well with anyone and is respectful
· Has a positive attitude, great work ethic
This is our Ideal…however if you’re just starting out and think you have what it takes, get in touch.
LCQ/ duty managers cert is preferred but not essential for the right applicant.
If you genuinely love the industry and have outstanding skills, this is a rare opportunity to secure one of Nelson’s best hospitality roles.
You will have an astute understanding of how to look after our customers, ensuring they can always expect a great experience.
If you have a winning smile, great communication skills, strong work ethic and a driving force for hospitality WE WANT YOU!
Our clients are fun, fast, and fresh – so you will bring your good energy to every shift, and have fun at work, whilst making sure our customers are getting the best experience!
If you think this is something, you’d excel at please get in touch ASAP we’d like to interview this week!
Send your cover letter and CV email to [Email address hidden] Or come to the office
21 Buxton square for a chat and registration