Apply for Operations Manager at Tim’s Garden
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Pay & Benefits||Vehicle, Shop Discounts, Equipment|
|Listed||Wed 12 May, 11:44 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a strategic role for the business and will be expected to deliver a range of projects and grow the business’ reputation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of the business but also be given autonomy to manage and monitor sites, improve processes and deliver high quality projects.
Core objectives include:
• Coordinate, plan and execute workflow activities
• Analyse sites and architectural plans to produce quotations
• Liaise directly with customers, contractors, suppliers and staff on a regular basis
• Ensure workplace materials and documentation are maintained in line with legal obligations and best practice standards
• Regularly review and implement changes to various forms of documentation
• Create jobs, monitor progress and improve business processes to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the landscaping process
• Work onsite and in the office 50/50 or as the business requires
• Plan workflows around weather, seasonal work and enquiries
Such as: Project Management, Quantity Surveyor, Construction/Site Management, Foreman, Engineer, Civil.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with managing budgets, projects, building sites and people. Ideally within landscaping or construction industry.
• Professional approach
• Confident manner
• Positive approach to change
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Project Management / Scheduling software
• High level of competency and relevant licences for machinery, trucks, tools
This Post Has 0 Comments