Look what I spotted when I was in the Elma Turner Library today? So happy to be neighbours. Come on down and check out the Farmers Market new site. Wednesday 3 November at 23 Halifax Street from 8.30am-1.30pm.
Visit our website: http://www.nelsonfarmersmarket.org.nz/
The Nelson Farmers Market offers market goers a wide range of locally grown fresh produce – vegetables, berries and fruit; nuts, seafood, dried meat, cheese, oilve oil, freshly baked breads and pastries; herbal tea, eggs, plants, food stalls, raw food, sauces, and more, depending on the season.
You will find these stallholders at the Nelson Farmers Market this week. For more infomation about each one, click the link to their infomation page.
- Brookfield Free Range Eggs, duck and hen eggs as well as goats milk and berries in summer Click here
- Caramandel, a mouthwatering range of handmade truffles and almond crescents. Click here
- Co-Op Stall, a treasure of a stall featuring different aritsan producers including Aroha Chocolate, Pinoli Pinenuts, Golden Mile pickled onions and Homemade.Kiwi dried soups. Click here
- Don Rodrigo Artisan Baker, an incredible section of sourdough bread products Click here
- Enzbee Honey, a variety of honey and herbs Click here
- Gostoso, Brazallian croquettes, Click Here
- Jamu, Indonesian tonic drink. Away at the Moment Click here
- Kakariki Olives, amazing olive oil. Buy in bottles or refill your own. You will find them in the Viavio Cheese gazebo. Click here. Away at the Moment
- Mighty Mushrooms, fresh oyster and pink mushrooms, pickled mushrooms in a variety of flavours and mushroom growing kits. Click here.
- Nutt Ranch, Halzelnuts and Hazelnut Butter in a variety of flavours, Click here, Comes third Wednesday of each month
- Okainamu Organics, organic fruit and vegetables, Click here Fortnightly
- Pure Carnivores, Raw Pet Food Click here
- Rainbow Kitchen, organic vegan pies. Click here
- The Sausage Press Deli Co, assorted meats, smoked mushrooms, etc. Click here
- The Vegetarian Butcher. Vegetarian and vegan bacon, steak, pastrami, chicken, etc. Click Here
- Veda Organics, a variety of organic vegetables and fruit Click here Away at Moment
- Viavio Cheese, a mouthwatering array of award winning Italian cheese. Click Here Away at the Moment
These stallholders are at the Nelson Farmers Market for several months at a time during their season.
- Little Shaggery Farm, Certified Organic Fruit, apple cider vinegar, fruit leather, click here (From January to April)
- Tasty, tomatoes, beans, asparagus and onions, Click here Back in August
- Koefaga Vanilla, from November to March, Click here
- Neudorf Mushrooms, famous mushroom soup, fresh, dried and pickled mushrooms. From March to August Click here
- Spring Grove Strawberries, November-February, strawberries, plums, citrus. Click here
- Romanos, capri tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, fennel, capsicum. Click here
- Windsong Orchard, February, plums (January-February) Click Here
- Sweet Acres, January to April, garlic, beans, grapes and fejoas, Click Here
- Umukuri, January to March, peaches, plums Click Here
- Tree Ripe Orchard, cherries, apricots, peaches, boysenberries, Click here (From Nov-March)
- Kai Fungi, mushroom growing kits and fresh mushrooms, Casual, click here