Home hygiene without the nasty chemicals: Health 2000
Essential oils are known for their antiviral properties so it is no surprise that they are now very popular in household cleaning! Using essential oils in your cleaning regime is cost effective, good for the environment, and good for you and your family.
Keep your home, workplace and school environment clean and hygienic with the help of Dolphin Clinic pure essential oils.
Benefits of using Dolphin Clinic essential oils:
- One 10ml bottle makes up to five litres of cleaning product!
- Dolphin Clinic essential oils come in recyclable glass bottles with environmentally-friendly labels (certified as made from recycled and
- Essential oils avoid harsh chemicals often found in traditional cleaning products.
Using essential oils in your cleaning regime is not difficult! Here are a few suggestions to get you started. Always test to ensure these oils won’t damage your surfaces – it’s better safe than sorry!
This super-strong cleaner is suitable to use on the toilet, bath or shower. For tough stains, use baking soda and vinegar with these essential oils.
- 20 drops lemon oil
- 20 drops grapefruit oil
- 15 drops NZ manuka oil
- 150ml water
- 1 tsp baking soda (optional)
- 1 tbsp vinegar (optional)
Mix in a spray bottle or pour onto surfaces and wipe. If it’s in a bottle, shake well before each use.
Disinfectant cleaning spray
- 200ml water
- 10ml dishwashing liquid
- 40-50 drops Traditional Thieves blend, or any combination of lavender, NZ manuka, thyme, eucalyptus, cinnamon or lemongrass oils
- 1 tsp baking soda (for added stain/grime cleaning)
Mix into a spray bottle and use as needed.
Added fragrance and antiseptic benefit
- Oil(s) of your choice – try lavender, lemon, lemongrass or eucalyptus. Avoid the heavy, resinous oils like rose, sandalwood, jasmine and patchouli, as these may stain clothes.
Add 5-7 drops of the oil(s) to the softener compartment of your washing machine.
Clean the air you breathe
- A cleansing essential oil: Traditional Thieves, Bronchial Benefit, Decongestant, Eucalyptus or NZ Manuka
Add a few drops of any oil to a vaporiser or diffuser to help clean the air you breathe.
Hand and air sanitiser
Use the Dolphin Clinic Hand & Air Sanitiser as a safe and protective sanitising spray on hands, household surfaces or in your rooms.
Let’s beautify your Monday with some Antipodes goodness 😍
We have a lovely Antipodes pack to give away containing:
🌿 Antipodes Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream 60ml
🌿 Divine Avocado & Rosehip Face Oil mini
🌿 Halo Skin-Brightening Facial Mud Mask mini.
To enter, like Health 2000 on Facebook and tell us who would love this!
Within 2 days this gorgeous cream [Divine] fixed the dry spots starting to appear on my skin! Lovely product which I highly recommend.*
– Karyn M.
*Results may vary from customer to customer. Competition closes Sunday 27th Feb 2022. See www.health2000.co.nz/competitions for terms & conditions.
This Post Has 0 Comments