Be In To Win One Of Two Double Passes + Hospitality Voucher
Uniquely Nelson is giving away two double passes. Winners will also receive a $50 hospitality voucher from their favourite Nelson City restaurant to enjoy a night out.
Prize valued @ $170
How To enter:
1. TAG a friend/family member who you would love to take with you.
2. Make sure you LIKE this post & Like & Follow our Uniquely Nelson Facebook Page.
3. Fill up the form below
This form is currently closed for submissions.SHARE to your friends for some extra love.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition runs until noon on Tuesday 24 May 2023 noon.
- Tickets are dated for the show on Friday 2nd June
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
MR & MRS MACBETH OF DODSON VALLEY RD
A brand new play from a brand new theatre company, based right here in Nelson. Mr & Mrs Macbeth is set in the dressing room, right before the two actors are about to go stage. One of them is ready, the other is, well, Tom. What could possibly go wrong?
The play brings Mark Hadlow (MAMIL, Peter Jackson’s King Kong and The Hobbit) and Lara Macgregor (Netflix’ Clickbait and One of Us Is Lying) together again on stage, with an electricty that sparks on stage, and sizzles right through the theatre.
This Post Has One Comment
I love UniquelyNelson’s promorions. I’m thrilled that there’s a new theatre company in town. I used to live up Dodson Valley and the friend I’ve nominated still does. I love Shakespeare’s plays so the title of this new play appeals. My friend and I are hosting a Pink Ribbon Community Breakfast on the 25th so we’d love a night of theatre and Nelson hospitality to celebrate on thec2nd of June.