Uniquely Nelson is celebrating the month of love with a fabulous Valentine’s Day giveaway!
Be in to WIN $550 worth of prizes from Ian Wills Jewellers, Expressions Florist, Sports Therapy, Nelson City Taxis and Morrison Square.
Proudly brought to you by Uniquely Nelson.
Gorgeous 9ct Gold Flower drop earrings from Ian Wills Jewellers valued @ $120.00
A stunning bunch of flowers from Expressions Florist valued @ $70.00
A Nelson City Taxis voucher valued @ $100.00
A full body Massage from Sports Therapy valued @ $110.00
A shopping voucher from Morrison Square valued @ $50.00
Hospitality Voucher from Uniquely Nelson at your favourite Nelson City Restaurant valued @ $100.00
To take part:
1. Mention the special person you would love to celebrate this special day.
2. Make sure you LIKE the Facebook post.
3. Like & Follow our UniquelyNelsonNZ Facebook page.
4. Fill out the form and be in to win.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Please share this special competition with all your friends and family! The competition ends on Feb 13, 2024 noon.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition runs until Tuesday 13 February 2024 noon.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.