CENTRAL NELSON ACCOMMODATION
At the Kings Gate Motel
The Kings Gate Motel on the main Street (Trafalgar street), provides inner city Nelson accommodation. We self-rated as 4 star quality.
Ideal for your Nelson family holiday accommodation or your Nelson City business stay. Self contained and serviced daily, with continental breakfast options available.
Great Facilities, Safe Swimming Pool Area
The Kings Gate Motel Nelson has 11 fully self-contained motel units in the central Nelson City area. We have a safe family swimming pool on site.
With good heating & facilities that will help make your stay in Nelson for business or pleasure – a memorable one.
CONVENIENT NELSON LOCATION
- Central Nelson located, but quiet and peaceful as set back from the main street.
- Opposite to Trafalgar Park.
- 5 minutes walk to the Trafalgar Centre.
- 3–10 minute walk to ALL the Nelson inner city shops, boutique restaurants, cafes & art galleries, Post Office, Information Centre, Provincial Museum, Botanic Gardens, cinemas, bus depot, Nelson Cathedral and supermarkets. Port Nelson & the Marina are nearby.
Nelson Activities and things to do
- Base yourself at the motel and tour the Nelson Beer Trail
- Enjoy some mountain bike trails or Tasman’s Great Taste Trail
- 1 hour drive to Abel Tasman National Park, Marlborough Sounds.
Relax with the family in our safe onsite Pool. Nelson is usually the Sunshine capital of New Zealand with a superb micro-climate and on average 2487 hours of sunshine per year.
Tasman Taste Trail
The Nelson/Tasman Region has over 174 Kilometres of Cycle Trails with he highlight being the Tasman Taste Trail, running from Nelson to Mapua and on to the Abel Tasman National Park at Kaiteriteri and Marahau. The region is also a Mountain Biking Mecca.
Nelson Beer Trail
The Nelson Region has at least 14 Craft Breweries and a Craft Beer Trail your taste buds can follow. For that matter their are also at least 29 Boutique Wineries in the Nelson/Tasman area.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.