A double pass to this year’s Fringe Festival ‘Horton Hatches a Controversy’ on Thursday 23 June plus a $100 hospitality voucher at any Nelson City restaurant of your choice.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
If you don’t want to leave it up to chance, book your tickets now! Book here.
Horton Hatches a Controversy
Thursday, 23 June 2022
6:00 pm 7:00 pm
Red Door Theatre, 95 Atawhai Drive, Nelson
By Judene Edgar
Has cancel culture gone crazy stopping the publication of six books from a beloved children’s book author? But who was the man who gave us so many memorable characters, fantastical drawings and kooky rhymes? Meet Theodor Seuss Geisel and his wife Helen Palmer and find out what was behind the man who some love, and some love to hate.
Showing on Thurs 23 & Fri 24 June at 6:00pm
Nelson Fringe Festival is an annual event celebrating performance arts. It features work across a range of styles, including theatre, comedy, dance, improvisation, music, burlesque, circus as well as workshops and ‘scratch night’ development.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition runs until noon on Tuesday 21 June 2022 noon.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.