Uniquely Nelson is giving away two double passes to “COUCH STORIES”, an event by Nelson Arts Festival. Winners will also receive a $50 hospitality voucher from their favourite Nelson City restaurant to enjoy a night out.
Prize valued at $100.
How To enter:
1. TAG a friend/family member who you would love to take with you.
2. Make sure you LIKE this post & Like & Follow our Uniquely Nelson & Nelson Arts Festival Facebook Pages.
3. Fill up the form below
This form is currently closed for submissions.SHARE to your friends for some extra love.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to New Zealand.
- The competition runs until noon on Monday 17 Oct 2023 noon.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will be subscribed to Uniquely Nelson’s mailing list, you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
Wed 25 Oct | 8pm | 90 min
Pay What You Can (PWYC)
True stories told live without pictures or notes, we welcome the return of a local favourite. Couch Stories is back with the much-loved couch and all new stories.
Couch Stories lie somewhere between drama and documentary, theatre and comedy. They are eclectic and engaging, often humorous and touching, and always deeply personal. These stories walk all paths of life.
This year’s theme ‘Arrivals and Departures’ suggests not just travel but also endings and beginnings of all kinds…that time your eldest left home, that job you quit and the flight you’re now glad you missed! We can all relate to stories like that.
Connect with our story tellers as they share their true, personal stories.
Find more events by Nelson Arts Festival.